- Your City Council at large representative since November 2014. She serves on the following boards: Housing and Human Services, Boulder County Consortium of Cities, El Comité, Historic Preservation, Environmental Affairs, Library and Multicultural Action. She also served on the Senior Advisory Board for two years. Polly is the Longmont representative for the Colorado Municipal League (CML) Policy Committee and is a member of National League of Cities (NLC), attending the yearly conferences in Washington DC.
- a mom who has lived with her son Sam in their little yellow house in Old Town Westside since 1989
- the daughter of an immigrant, who loved his homeland passionately but loved his new country even more passionately. And his daughters carry on the tradition.
- a skilled craftsman with decades in national publishing, including management and budgetary experience
- a former small business owner for over 15 years who also grew up in a family business
- retired managing editor and art director at CU-Boulder; employed there for 15 years
- a graduate of Colorado Institute of Leadership Training, traveling around the state studying public policy public in such areas as education, hospitals and clinics, prisons, agriculture, energy policy, and more
- a precinct leader for over 12 years
- an election judge for over 20 years